Friday 12 May 2017

Fantastic voyage - reflective statement

Over this project I have my improvements and downfalls, I have enjoyed everything about this project and had fun creating the superhero comic book idea. I think it fits well, My improvement is getting cleaner at drawing and creating nice artwork to help my idea of this project, I can see a big difference from the start of the year with my work to now where I have slowly begun to explore and create more. Dr Klappa and the others agree that this is good regardless that it is unfinished, however I need to work on criticising myself in whether the video editing is good or bad, if the background needs to look more of my concept art or simple shape, also I need to make my music sound lower and the voice actors higher for it was hard to hear what he was saying in different parts of the previs. The last thing I must improve on is editing on how long the letters in the previs to help the audience see the spelling and understand what is going.

Although I didn't finish my animation due to technical difficulties I am proud of what I was able to do and how I have slowly improved my work over this year, I still have a lot to improve and finish I will Finnish the animation during the holidays.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig