Animation show reel submission

I have enjoyed animation toolkits this year, it has shown a great deal of what goes into an animation then drawing every single frame individually like they used to do I am glad I finally got to learn the proper weight animate by learning about timing and speed how long the character should pose or how quickly they should move, squash and stretch to make it feel more cartoonish or more realistic. I think my animations has been definitely been a big change from I started from year to now and I hope you continue to do this in the future.




Morph Animation
2 Coins - Ease in & Ease out
Pendulum Animation
4 Ball Bounces - Cartoon, Ping Pong, Tennis, Bowling
Characters - Bouncing Ball
Halloween Themed Animation
Walk Cycle
Run Cycle
Funny Walk Cycle
A Jump and Throwing a Ball
Christmas Themed Animation
pushing an Object
Flour Sack Animation
Animating Life Drawings - 1
Animating Life Drawings - 2 
X-Sheet + Lip Sync
Abstract Shapes Animation
Maya Lip Sync - Jaw Bounce
Maya Lip Sync - 3D Phonemes & Tongue and Eyes

Comments