Thursday 20 October 2016

Reflecting statement

After the back on this whole project of invisible cities, I find that this was a complete enjoy to do for I really like how this project was set out as well as learning new techniques and tips in photoshop whether it be with adding colour gradient mask layer, making a hundred thumbnails of each and every city, having influence maps to create final design or the different brushes/techniques that you can use to bring my city to live. This out of all three of my final paintings I find is my interior for I love every little detail I managed to put into it as well as the patternmaking on my on the floor and the ceiling for myself it just screams Fedora museum and I'm very proud of it. The only weakness that I find in my entire project would be my exterior low angle shot I filled I rushed this too much and should have gone back to give more detail making it more stand out-ish like it up to counterparts, however, I do like it and I think it's okay but in the future I think I will focus more on details and getting everything looking perfect then rushing. All in all, I have enjoyed this project and I cannot wait for more. I think my presentation went really well I felt proud and confident about talking about my work and ideas I had for the city and I agree with Phil, Jordan and Simon about changing the same parts of the concepts to make them more 3D and final detailing just to make it more concept than a thumbnail.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig